Understanding many people cannot all afford full representation, our firm has highlighted some helpful links to pro se litigants and individuals who are in need of "do it yourself help." These links are for your personal use and DO NOT constitute legal advice. If you find that after reviewing these links, you need the need for further legal assistance or explanations, please contact our office to discuss representation.
For Clients in Snohomish County, Washington here are some helpful links:
(1) For Kids Sake Parenting Course Information. The For Kids Sake Parenting Course is a mandatory requirement that all parents must complete prior to entering a final parenting plan.
(2) Washington State Court Forms. Many of the forms for starting a dissolution, custody proceedings, and other family law matters are contained in this link. Please note that to be sure you have the proper forms, you will need review the local court rules.
(3) Snohomish County Specific Forms. Below is a link to Snohomish County Local Forms which you may need to address Snohomish County specific issues.
(4) Snohomish County Local Court Rules. In addition to the Washington State Civil Rules, each county has its own set of local rules . A party should always consult the local court rules before filing an action or preparing for a court hearing.
(5) Guardian Ad Litem and Mental Health Professionals. Below is the link for the authorized Guardian Ad Litem(s) in Snohomish County, Washington. In addition to the list of GAL(s) we have included a link to